All About Gina Coole and What Women Want to Wear

Hi.  What Women Want to Wear represents my take on current fashion trends.  I focus firmly on clothes that are practical, gorgeous and offer great value for money.

As far as I'm concerned, catwalk fashion is way too pretentious, quirky and down right crazy as well as being totally unaffordable.

Here, at WWWW, you'll find simple practical opinions about today's fashion.  For starters, here is the Gina take on the Maxi Dress for 2012.

Incidentally, I'm currently diversifying where I write due to the ongoing Google algorithm changes (the dreaded Panda updates).  Hence me developing my own sites.  

Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts!



 The Author

My name is Gina Coole and I adore travel, fashion and reading novels. I’m passionate, creative and sometimes naughty but always (well mostly) nice!

 My job (not as glamorous as it sounds) takes me all over the world so home is currently where ever my stuff is stowed.

I'm a freelance travel emergencies consultant that means I fly anywhere I'm paid to (Yes the Coole finances are permenantly hovering near empty thanks to the current economic climate).

I’d like to settle down some day, either alone but preferably with a future soul mate.  I love to write and have lots of stories to tell.  I adore men but struggle to understand exactly what makes them tick.  Sometimes, when some bloke has just trodden all over my dreams and left my ego in the gutter, I think a female life partner might be much easier!  

    You can find Gina Coole on HubPages

No comments:

Post a Comment